Tuesday, November 29, 2011

San Diego for Thanksgiving

Ocean Beach

Boy oh boy, do I love San Diego, CA. I always knew that I would love Southern Cali (So-Cal), but I had no idea how wonderful it truly was. I am moving like yesterday.... We toured the entire city and ended up hiking in three days. We were exhausted, but it was worth it. We visited the missions, which were beautiful. I am not so keen on forcing Christianity on Native Americans, but the missions were really breathtaking.

Mission de San Diego


We met up with my husband's best friend from childhood and did some touring of the lovely craft breweries. I missed my sister the whole time. She and Steve would have loved them. This is the beer offerings from the Ballast Point Brewery. So much fun. We got a private tour and some t-shirts. We also didn't have to pay for beer since our friend knows the manager there.

Beer Board at Ballast Point, San Diego

Overall, it was a lovely trip. The weather was 78 and sunny. We are absolutely in love with this place.

View from Point Lomo, San Diego, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment